Train to be a Citizens Advice Adviser
Wednesday 3rd February 2021
From Citizens Advice - Tendring:
Do you want to:
- improve your job skills
- change career
- improve your confidence
- keep your mind active
- give back and be useful
- or just be part of a great team
Tendring Citizens advice is about to start training a new team of volunteer advisers. You don't need any prior knowledge or training. Our training is comprehensive, covering aspects of the law and practical skills, such as managing interviews.
We value diversity so whoever you are, whatever your background, if you:
- care about people's rights
- don't judge people
- have one or two days free a week
- want to volunteer in a challenging, rewarding and worthwhile role
Tendring Citizens Advice may be your answer.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to our website and leave your details on the volunteer with us section.
We'll get straight back to you to tell you about training and volunteering with us and answer
Our training programme and volunteering opprotunities are Covid safe with on-line and
group training via Zoom.