Manningtree Town Council Finance Committee Meeting 26th November 2020
Sunday 22nd November 2020
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Finance Committee Meeting taking place virtually via Zoom on Thursday, 26th November, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend. Please e-mail the clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link and password.
Clerk to the Council
21st November, 2020
1. To receive and approve Apologies for Absence
2. To receive any Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of the Finance Committee meeting held on the 14th November 2019 to be approved and signed
4. Public participation session with respect to items on the agenda and matters of mutual interest
5. To review interim 2020/21 financial accounts
6. To review, consider and recommend to full council the draft budget and precept for 2021/22
7. To consider the appointment of Internal Auditor for 2021/22
8. To agree a date and time for the next meeting