Extraordinary Manningtree Town Council Meeting 6th August 2020
Sunday 2nd August 2020
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Extraordinary Full Town Council Meeting taking place virtually via Zoom on Thursday, 6th August, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend. Please contact the clerk for the link and password.
Cllr. Ruth Stocks
Mayor of Manningtree
31st July, 2020
1. To receive and approve any Apologies for Absence
2. To receive any Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of the full town council meeting held on the 16th July 2020 to be approved and signed
4. Public participation session with respect to items on the agenda and matters of mutual interest
5. To consider Essex County Council's response to the town council's request for a 3-month trial suspension of the use of glyphosate in Manningtree